AVIC411.com

In-Dash Installed F500BT. (pics!)

Hey guys, just thought I'd share my installed F500BT install with all of you.

Please note that the F500BT is not designed to fit in the dashboard of any vehicle, but a buddy of mine and I custom installed it to get it to fit just right.

Here's the photo's of the final install!

dsc01539.jpg

dsc01575.jpg

It works charms. Thanks for viewing.

i dont get why you would not just use a F700 or F900? a double din will fit into a impalla, and then you would have fm radio or a CD, or XM, or pretty much anything but Ipod or sd only i had a customer come in a couple of weeks ago and insist on having a F500 installed into his F150 instead of where the radio was, so we did it, then he was pissed because he could not control the volume of his factory sub or adjust the sound to his taste, needless to say, its two weeks later and i just finished installing a F700 in the same truck. why pay the labor once when you can get it installed two times for twice the price

looks like a clean install [photo wise that is] but the OP prolly got this unit based on low pricing.

Whatever suits him, suits him.

You are correct. The F500BT was on sale at a local Futureshop (regular $599) for $350! (This is in Canadian dollars) I just couldn't resist.

I love the unit, and it's working just fine the way it is. I didn't want to spend CAD $1299 for an F900. That was WAY out of my price range.

I'm not sure why it is only showing the left side of the images... I guess the images were far too big, and Avic411 automatically cut them to fit. Odd.

Anyway, thanks guys.

I will be getting an amp that has SUBWOOFER control, so I am not too worried about that.. However, I am not happy about the MAX 20 volume on this unit... But ahh well, it'll suffice. :)

you need to keep your eyes open online, i hade a customer come if with a 900 two weeks ago that got one for $440 shipped ($35 shipping) and another customer got a 700 for $390 shipped, they are always on sale somewhere, expecialy now that they are clearence, a co-worker just got a 90 for $460 (dont know if shipping was included or not)