AVIC411.com

D3 Chrysler/Jeep Harness

Hello All,

New the forums, and did some searching but hadn't found anything about this.

I have myself a 2006 Grand Cherokee with a stock radio install. I managed to find the double DIN bezel really cheap from a nearby supplier (Metro Detroit Area). I also managed to find a bare bones D3 pretty cheap. However, the guy I'm planning on buying from doesn't have a Chrysler/Jeep harness, so I'm going to have to pick one up. It's a special accessory/power lead/computer signal harness according to CF (http://www.crutchfield.com/p_127C2RCHY4 ... ml?tp=3486). A really helpful guy at CarTunes explained that this is required in order for the head unit to recieve signals from the computer (when to turn on/off etc). The other option is figuring out the accessory leads via testing and mucking around with the fuse box - something I would rather not do.

CF Has this part listed for $129. I've called around and gotten some prices, and this is what I've found:

best buy

- harness - $140

- mounting kit - $22

car tunes

- CHYAH05 harness - $129

- mounting kit - $25

mickey shorr

- harness $79

- mounting kit $29.95

Can anyone recommend an online or local source where I can get this harness for less that $80?

Thanks!