AVIC411.com

Ipod video cable that charges

Was doing a little searching and I came across this. Very interested. I will order one up tonight. Just thought I would pass on the info to everyone.
[url=http://www.xtrememac.com/audio/cables/roadshow.php]http://www.xtrememac.com/audio/cables/roadshow.php[/url]
XtremeMac iPod Cases: RoadShowâ„¢ Car Audio/Video Cable for iPod with video
I've been thinking long and hard about how I want to hook-up my IPod Video to my car. I went to the Local Macintosh store and saw the RoadShow hook-up you posted above. It is in deed a nice gadget but when it comes down to it, I think it will be much easier to buy the Pioneer interface box for my D2 and run a a/v separate. The Only problem is that the interface for the cd-ib100 is slow to change between artist, but i can't imagine running a 3 foot long ipod adapter to where I can reach it (and stay safe while driving) and it look descent.
[quote name="fearziz"]I've been thinking long and hard about how I want to hook-up my IPod Video to my car. I went to the Local Macintosh store and saw the RoadShow hook-up you posted above. It is in deed a nice gadget but when it comes down to it, I think it will be much easier to buy the Pioneer interface box for my D2 and run a a/v separate. The Only problem is that the interface for the cd-ib100 is slow to change between artist, but i can't imagine running a 3 foot long ipod adapter to where I can reach it (and stay safe while driving) and it look descent.[/quote]

The only problem with that though (as I understand it) is that you can't hook up the CD-IB100 and get video out at the same time. So it is fine if all you want to do is listen to music.
[quote name="BigFloppy"]Now, that looks like a realy useful interface...

I didn't even look at the wife's D2 video harness so I don't know about the external video connectors BUT on the Z1, this might just be a really useful addition (and throw away the existing CD-IB100)[/quote]

B4 you order go to Walmart (or something like that depending on where your from) They carry this and others. Never paid much aatention to it but seen this all the time. Might be cheaper or save you on the shipping.

K