AVIC411.com

Carbon Fibre Theme (modified Guga's Theme)

yes, if you go back and download the Generic version, he put "pioneer" in there. I cant remember which folder it was in but it was there. you almost need to extract them so that you can browse them as thumbnails first. good luck.

got it working, but unfortunatly, the xm doesn't look right to me. I get black boxes around the channel numbers inside the carbon fiber bar.

You need to cut and paste some more files over! there is actualy two small carbon fibre images in my file to fill those wholes! they are in the AV file and they're called 746_32K_AV_SRC_TUNER_PCH_24b and 746_32K_AV_SRC_TUNER_FREQ_24b. you'll notice a slight miss match when you apply them if you look hard. you'll also notice one near the clock you'll need that too it's called 746_32K_AV-003_32b.

This sounds funny, but where is the image that is the center image on the main menu. The one that says Subaru on your image? I wanted to do something similiar and have searched through your image.res file and can't find it...

Thanks,

Ben

Yes i replace it with a generic pioneer bar! Here it is you'll have to save it as bmp file before you use it!

[attachment=0]746_32K_MN-001_24b.jpg[/attachment]