AVIC411.com

N-S-E-W's .zip based on Stanislavovich's file (updated 6-4)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you connect manually to mediafire.com?

yes

I just did it again. I wonder if it doesn't allow multiple downloads of the same file at the same time. The download count changed in the past couple of minutes.

Try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzbzmqjtyj1

It's the same except it doesn't say data.zip on the end of the address

this one worked, thanks, i'll give this a shot today

just got the trip comp working, what i did is created a button on the settings screen for the it, couple of question though since you have the experience dealing with it,

1) how do you save it (any buttons i have to press)?

2) is there a way for it not to start right away when i press the button i created and also for it not to start right away when the current trip is reset?

just got the trip comp working, what i did is created a button on the settings screen for the it, couple of question though since you have the experience dealing with it,

2) is there a way for it not to start right away when i press the button i created and also for it not to start right away when the current trip is reset?

1) I can't figure out how to do scripts in order to save the data. I thought of trying to mimic the saved route scripts, but it's beyond my capabilities. Maybe someone with more knowledge for writing scripts can help.

2) Not that I know of.

The trip ui's are from an IGO zip. I searched throughout and couldn't find any references for saving trip comp info.

1) I can't figure out how to do scripts in order to save the data. I thought of trying to mimic the saved route scripts, but it's beyond my capabilities. Maybe someone with more knowledge for writing scripts can help.

2) Not that I know of.

The trip ui's are from an IGO zip. I searched throughout and couldn't find any references for saving trip comp info.

so when you said that the trip computer has memory you meant that it saves it somehow upon reboot?

still thinking of a way to have like a start button on the trip computer screen cause i don't like how when you click the tip computer all 3 trips start,

I also tried to incorporate this trip computer into my previous zip and I couldn't get it work. There's something special about Stanislavovich's zip that allowed it to take. Argh.....now I'm sorta ticked off at the time I spent six months ago trying to get it to work with my previous zip.

do you still have your previous data.zip? it took me 2 tries to get it working on my zip so i'm assuming that you just missed something like the two templates or the buttons,

2) Not that I know of.

so when you said that the trip computer has memory you meant that it saves it somehow upon reboot?

still thinking of a way to have like a start button on the trip computer screen cause i don't like how when you click the tip computer all 3 trips start,

I also tried to incorporate this trip computer into my previous zip and I couldn't get it work. There's something special about Stanislavovich's zip that allowed it to take. Argh.....now I'm sorta ticked off at the time I spent six months ago trying to get it to work with my previous zip.

do you still have your previous data.zip? it took me 2 tries to get it working on my zip so i'm assuming that you just missed something like the two templates or the buttons,

The memory it has in the trip fields other than the active trip retains data. There is no option to save the data with a file name like you can with a planned route. To circumvent losing the data on the active trip, I just made the active trip one that had no data before shutting down. Don't forget I'm also using the blue boxes on the main navigate screen so the yours operates or remembers may be different.

I still have my old zip and what I put on this zip was on pulled off the other other one. I tried it three times again yesterday to no avail. I had to create the template add-ons, so there was no way I was forgetting those. And I did remember all the bmps too. I know I didn't overlook anything.

Stanislovich's is so much more advanced than what I had that I see no reason to go backwards.

2) Not that I know of.

The memory it has in the trip fields other than the active trip retains data. There is no option to save the data with a file name like you can with a planned route. To circumvent losing the data on the active trip, I just made the active trip one that had no data before shutting down. Don't forget I'm also using the blue boxes on the main navigate screen so the yours operates or remembers may be different.

I still have my old zip and what I put on this zip was on pulled off the other other one. I tried it three times again yesterday to no avail. I had to create the template add-ons, so there was no way I was forgetting those. And I did remember all the bmps too. I know I didn't overlook anything.

Stanislovich's is so much more advanced than what I had that I see no reason to go backwards.

just don't want the 6 months of work go to waste,

A retained memory would be great, especially when I have to shut the car off for such things as filling the tank during a twelve hour drive. Losing the data kinda sucks.

As it is though, I still love the thing

Hey watkch01 - Don't any of your trips retain memory? Read above what I've been doing. It's a bit of a hassle, but does work. I adjusted my sys.txt so now I'm can have seven trips. I use one for the morning drive, one for the return trip and one for the weekends. The others are there in case I want to do individual trips to wherever.

i am having trouble getting just the trip computer

i really like the trip computer

and N-S-E-W and stanislavovich have done great work here but i dont use most of everything in the data zip

i have better luck using mav's mods less features

anyway i have downloaded the file for just the trip computer

but i am haveing trouble getting a short cut or button to use it

can anyone help me with how to get a button to use the trip computer