AVIC411.com

N-S-E-W's .zip based on Stanislavovich's file (updated 6-4)

This is quite impressive. If I can find a place out of the way on my nav screen to put a button for this I will absolutely add this to my unit

Thanks. It doesn't take much to add the shortcut to the screen. It can be added to an existing item if nothing is already attached or maybe just a two letter text in an area. A simple TC on screen can have the shortcut added to.

Good to see you back and hacking. Hows the kill the dudes route thing going?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys might want to hold off on installing this until I can get a revised version done for the trip computers. I left the download active in case you guys want to pull some things off to incorporate in your zips or improve.

If anyone has done anything with it lets have a look..

Thanks. It doesn't take much to add the shortcut to the screen. It can be added to an existing item if nothing is already attached or maybe just a two letter text in an area. A simple TC on screen can have the shortcut added to.

Im glad to be back. I definitely need to make some updates to the setup Ive been using.

Maybe Im just blind from over activity in the real world, but I cant seem to find the scripting to open the TC screen.

I really have no interest in having the boxes on the bottom of the screen so those Ill cut out.

In the meantime Ive been trying to convince the compass (standard) to be the 2D/3D button to open that spot up for my yet unmade TC button. For the longest time the damn thing would only go from 3D to 2D but never back.

Im glad to be back. I definitely need to make some updates to the setup Ive been using.

Maybe Im just blind from over activity in the real world, but I cant seem to find the scripting to open the TC screen.

I really have no interest in having the boxes on the bottom of the screen so those Ill cut out.

In the meantime Ive been trying to convince the compass (standard) to be the 2D/3D button to open that spot up for my yet unmade TC button. For the longest time the damn thing would only go from 3D to 2D but never back.

Good luck with changing the 2d/3d button. He has a lot scripts involved in that.

The onrelease command for the TC is in the navigate 800 file where all the boxes are listed. Here it is:

onrelease='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER' enabledmodel="!ui.vOnFlyover" USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

ok, try this, if you're not satisfied with it let me know

IDT - Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. I installed it a few minutes ago and it's much better than what I was able to do.

I messed up when I gave you the size though. The width I needed was 100 instead of 110. I must stuttered when I typed. If you have some time can you re-do it for me?

I noticed nine other downloads of this, wonder if they noticed the overlapping of the boxes.

no prob, i'll do it later when i get home, i don't have access to a photoshop here at work (which sucks) so i'll have it done when i get home,

:D That'll be great!!! :D

Good luck with changing the 2d/3d button. He has a lot scripts involved in that.

The onrelease command for the TC is in the navigate 800 file where all the boxes are listed. Here it is:

onrelease='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER' enabledmodel="!ui.vOnFlyover" USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

Im still using the factory skin, so its only moving the button around. Im just trying to pull this stuff out and work it in to my setup.

IDT - Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. I installed it a few minutes ago and it's much better than what I was able to do.

I messed up when I gave you the size though. The width I needed was 100 instead of 110. I must stuttered when I typed. If you have some time can you re-do it for me?

I noticed nine other downloads of this, wonder if they noticed the overlapping of the boxes.

here you go bro

I think it would be a good idea to have a compass, current altitude, and current speed on there somewhere.

I found this after a quick search for an idea.

0,1425,sz=1&i=195237,00.jpg

Maybe Ill make a scale model of an idea that can be chopped up for the graphics files if anyone shows enough interests and/or wants to work on programming.

Also, do the speed fields display only whole number increments, or do they display decimal values like the GPS information screen?

For those, such as myself, who may be interested in incorporating this into the factory skin, Im going to work on a button design that will fit in well with the other buttons.

I think it would be a good idea to have a compass, current altitude, and current speed on there somewhere.

Maybe Ill make a scale model of an idea that can be chopped up for the graphics files if anyone shows enough interests and/or wants to work on programming.

Also, do the speed fields display only whole number increments, or do they display decimal values like the GPS information screen?

For those, such as myself, who may be interested in incorporating this into the factory skin, Im going to work on a button design that will fit in well with the other buttons.

that looks pretty much like the the one for 8.3, checkout the scripts in their and you'll find the scripts related to that, that way you don't have to write new scripts and figure stuffs out, that is also where i got the analog speedometer,

That does look rather nice. My son has that on his Garmin, but it's only for a single trip. The boxes I put on the main navigate screen covers pretty much everything that's in that picture. Mine doesn't show stopped time, but does show total time and moving time. If one really needed to know they could proably figure out the stopped time.

The speed fields only show in whole numbers.

I going to try zip all the files tonight and post the updated zip. Feel free to rip apart the trip stuff to your liking.

here you go bro

Thanks again IDT. I tried it and it looks much better.

ok' date=' try this, if you're not satisfied with it let me know[/quote']

here you go bro

Thanks again IDT. I tried it and it looks much better.

no prob, i also used the info_bg on a button i'm working on, you'll see my updated zip very soon, pretty much done with it and just needs a couple more bmp's and it's all set, the major improvement with it is the road blocking from stanislavovich but i redid the looks of it,