AVIC411.com

900 noob nav question.....

is there a way to get the 3D map to "rotate" around the arrow like in 2d mode? ive searched all over the nav settings and havent seen anything of the sort (or dont think i have)

its really not that big of deal but it would simplify travel just a little bit....

thanks

is there a way to get the 3D map to "rotate" around the arrow like in 2d mode? ive searched all over the nav settings and havent seen anything of the sort (or dont think i have)

its really not that big of deal but it would simplify travel just a little bit....

thanks

(sigh... that's a second in a week, isn't it?)

3D mode always rotates the map.2D mode is always North-up.

I apologize for being involved in it the last time. You have to admit, though - it's a bit confusing that the on screen button tells you what it will switch you to, rather than your current mode. If you're not in an environment where the 3d aspect is obvious, it's easy to misunderstand which you're using.

I apologize for being involved in it the last time. You have to admit, though - it's a bit confusing that the on screen button tells you what it will switch you to, rather than your current mode. If you're not in an environment where the 3d aspect is obvious, it's easy to misunderstand which you're using.

I wouldn't say that difference between is that subtle, but don't buttons usually say what they will do, rarher than what it currently is?

thanks

(sigh... that's a second in a week, isn't it?)

3D mode always rotates the map.2D mode is always North-up.

why yes, yes it is.... hell i like you already

anyway no no, when in 3d mode my little arow goes around the roads and stuff, and in 2d mode the map rotates around my stationary arrow, but my 2d is ugly as sin with an all green screen with red and purple roads, it looks like it was created from a 80's ibm computer.....

why yes, yes it is.... hell i like you already

anyway no no, when in 3d mode my little arow goes around the roads and stuff, and in 2d mode the map rotates around my stationary arrow, but my 2d is ugly as sin with an all green screen with red and purple roads, it looks like it was created from a 80's ibm computer.....

Why thank you. I love being liked.

Do a google search and see what 3D mode looks like, and how it is different from 2D. Navigation system in AVIC currently can not rotate map in 2D mode. In 3D mode, arrow is pointing up. And if you don't like colors, change the color scheme.

please forgive the possibly easy question but i just got my f900bt and ive backed it up and installed cmhb's mod and love it, my problem is the speed limit, ive been all through the settings, turned on the speed limit display option but the current Speed Limit ive never seen. My speed is displayed but not the Speed Limit. Any help would be appreciated.

I think its about 50/50. Like mute buttons that X out the speaker when the sound is muted.

True, although IMHO this is bad design...

you better get used to that, the bad design that is, there is a whole lot of that going around.