AVIC411.com

PROBLEM WITH F500BT WONT STAY ON. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT?

OKAY IT ALL STARTED OUT WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE UPGRADE SOFTWARE FOR THE F500BT. SO I FOLLOWED EVERYSTEP. AFTER DOWNLOAD IT ON THE SD CARD I PUT IT IN THE GPS UNIT AND EVERY THING DOWN LOADED ON THERE. AFTER IT TRYED TO BOOTUP. THE UNIT POWERS ON AND SAY PIONEER ON THE SCREEN THEN A WHITE FLASH THEN TURNS OFF. SO I GET A BLACK SCREEN. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT ON THIS. PLZZZ......

sounds like you didn't let your battery charge all the way up. mine did that when it was new. even if you have it plugged in to the charger and the battery is low it will do that. Try letting it charge for a few hours and try starting it up. I hope that is it.

Same thing is happening to me also. Just received my unit earlier today. Everthing worked fine and I even backed-up"my flash disk. Then I tried cmh928 mod with 95% success(the background was messed up). Problem really came after I tried installing the 2.0 update. Now the unit will show "Pioneer" screen, then white screen and turns off. Cannot get into test mode at all. Tried hard reset and no dice. Even tried putting the 2.0 upgrade SD and got the same thing. Before the mod and FW upgrade, the battery was showing full charge so I doubt it is due to battery. But I will get some reset and see if things changes tomorrow after a whole night of charge.

Will appreciate some help on this.

FW

I having a same problem, the first time I send it back to where I bought it, then they send to me a new one, after 2.0 firmware updates ( SD card with 2.0 for AVIC-F500BT from Pioneer ) I got the same problem like last time again ( After deleting complete, then upgrading completed, then writing to 100% and a machine reboot. "AFTER IT TRY TO BOOT UP. THE UNIT POWERS ON AND SAY PIONEER ON THE SCREEN THEN A WHITE FLASH THEN TURNS OFF. SO I GET A BLACK SCREEN" ). Last time I try to recharged it overnight and power on but no luck. I Called Pioneer, they said have to send the Navi to serviced center. Any idea what wrong with it? Thanks

• 3 years later...