AVIC411.com

Unit Won't Boot Up - F90BT

The unit starts to boot up & when it get about 30sec's into the loading. It turs off. I checked the power fuse & the fuse on the unit itself. I also tried the reboot button on the front of the unit it self & still a no go. Unit has the hardware bypass on it. Any help would be great in this matter.

1) Checked fuses

2) Try reset button

3) Try a hard reset by holding eject and reset for 5 seconds.

4) try my ResetToOEM file from here: ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us ... tToOEM.zip

Unit turns off in the middle of updating files.

5) Just try to do the Back-Up Camra problem.... no go with that.

6) try to reinstall version 2.0 update '

Couldn't finish update had "error code 18 maybe disk space is size full" on it. got up to 77% and stoped

well i have more thing than when i started to play. The unit doesn't turn off no. I can now get into testmode but i have no clue on what to do. But does anybody know how to do a fresh install of 2.0. im working on getting the files & hopefully this will work.

I fixed a friend's that was doing the same thing. 1st, I tried to go into Testmode - that wouldn't complete either so next I put in the card from Pioneer w/2.0. It installed and I was able to boot up. I went back into testmode (which now worked) and put his hacks back in. Worked like a charm.

I also started with the testmode & nothing. so i put in the 2.0 update. That got me in the OS. I them reformated the flash where the software was & reinstalled it. I would say to everyone if they have a F90Bt or any of the AVIC radios to backup the software on an SD card just incase anythign happend to it. The fresh install to about 30-45 min

I also started with the testmode & nothing. so i put in the 2.0 update. That got me in the OS. I them reformated the flash where the software was & reinstalled it. I would say to everyone if they have a F90Bt or any of the AVIC radios to backup the software on an SD card just incase anythign happend to it. The fresh install to about 30-45 min

i think this would be my last resort as from experience formatting makes things worst, but having a backup is always good

I fixed a friend's that was doing the same thing. 1st, I tried to go into Testmode - that wouldn't complete either so next I put in the card from Pioneer w/2.0. It installed and I was able to boot up. I went back into testmode (which now worked) and put his hacks back in. Worked like a charm.

This worked for me! Thank you!

Would show splash screen for 15-20 seconds, then go black. Not just the screen, buttons too. But the unit was still "running." Test mode wouldn't work... would go partially through the initial copying and then black again.

I was able to do the 2.0 update OK - though it seemed to be in a reboot loop afterwards. But that was OK cause I could at least then get back to Test Mode to copy my backup onto the system again. Backups are the BEST IDEA EVER!

Then just had to adjust a few audio settings and I'm back in business.