AVIC411.com

So, i've had my F900BT with sirius and ipod for a few months now. Purchased it when crutchfield had them on sale... well when i listen to ipods, my passenger front speaker does not always play. it will sometimes cut out but when it actually does play, it sounds all scratchy as if the speaker was blown. It does not do this on any other source, cd,radio, sirius. Only ipod. I've tried 2 ipods and both do the same thing. Could this be an issue with the ipod cable? Can i just hook up my usb ipod cable from my computer to test out this theory or does pioneer's cable have something special to it? I dont feel like sending my unit back to pioneer for service but i'm hoping someone has had this issue before.

-Mike

some people have been able to fix this problem with a different cable, sometimes a different cable doesn't fix the problem

yea i'm gonna purchase the cable from apple as well as call up pioneer and get a new RCA harness... i'm kinda pissed this is what i have to do but hey... if it works i'll be happy!

Well i found one issue.. i apparently got my ipod cable caught and nicked one of the RCA wires.. the center wire to be exact so i have a feeling the shielding is touching the main signal which could be part of my issue.. I ordered a new ipod adapter(non-pioneer) and will see what happens when i change it out...