AVIC411.com

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

I own a F90BT which I installed on a 05 Mustang. I did the install on my own. I haven't had ANY issues with my HU. It has never rebooted while driving, never have issues with any type of connections, the Nav has worked well for me.

I still haven't encountered any of the issues that these people have (besides limited controls while on a call using BT).

I own a F90BT which I installed on a 05 Mustang. I did the install on my own. I haven't had ANY issues with my HU. It has never rebooted while driving, never have issues with any type of connections, the Nav has worked well for me.

I still haven't encountered any of the issues that these people have (besides limited controls while on a call using BT).

+1. I installed my own in my 08 Accent, and I've had no issues whatsoever.

+1. I installed my own in my 08 Accent, and I've had no issues whatsoever.

I installed the F90BT on the Mazdaspeed 3 myself 10 month ago, and too any have any problem. I do like it to have more functions such as able to display Asian fonts, more items on MSN Direct...etc. But it never have any reboot problem; ipod connection is the only questionable area but only happens when the car is first started, and it only takes disconnecting and reconnecting the ipod to correct it (it does not happen too often).

However, will I suggest buying a F-series now? NO. With the new X-series and Z-series coming out soon, I will wait if I were you. But that is only because I always like the latest and the greatest.

I install these thing all day long, and as I havent had and real problems other than it being slow and lagging at times, and the bluetooth does have an glitch from time to time. I have had customers come in with pretty much every major problem i have read of here, however pioneer has been very quick to repair them for the customers(as long as it is purchased from an authorized retailer), unless they are within our return policy the i just give them a new one, and send the broke one back to pioneer. ever with the issues they are having i have recomended them to freinds, for the price i paid (and most of my friends have paid)(around $500) there is not another system out there with all the features that the F-series do, the kenwoods are very nice but twice the price, and with this unit running the software that it does there is so much sweet sh1t that you can do to personize it to your own taste.