AVIC411.com

How to install DATA and MAP on the F900BT via testmode?

I'm just compressing and uploading the files I got from konik because there were problems with 2 files in the original archives I got from him.

There are also a few modifications I don't exactly know (I think only the voice played when pressing the button). I also allready included 2 additional mods (Tap Compass to Cancel Route & Add Voice Guidance Mute Button).

I hope you all have a download flatrate because the files are about 1,6GB together. You can download them there. 17 files, but my upload speed is very low. :( So be patient, the rest will appear during ths day.

This is really great, thank you so much for this

The real hero is konik, he sent me the files, I only recompressed them with the other .DEM file an a .POI file. They were corrupt in the archives from konik and he sent me additonal archives with this two files.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for this work. My system, without mods, went into a reboot loop. I had not even Testmoded my system before, but all the information and files on here helped me sort out the problems :D . Many, many, many thanks for all your effort and generosity. I know have a working F900BT again.

Akali65

• 4 years later...