AVIC411.com

CMH928 your work is excellent. I do not understand why you decided to delete the forum. There are few users who have had problems after installing your mod, I am confident that the vast majority have never had a malfunction of its AVIC after installing your mod. It is a pity that you do not want more to share your work. One day you told me you gave a lot and nobody made thee. Yet many messages of this topic thank you for your work and others are trying to make you the feedback to continuously improve your mod in particular for Europe.

On behalf of all Europeans to discover that I did your mod, I would like to congratulate you and thank you for having shared with us your work. Again thank you.

(I speak your language badly, please excuse me.)

I tried them all and yours was the Best. Many thanks to you and everyone else here for all your hard work making my Avic more enjoyable !

(the only problems I ever had were more than likely my own fault and I can always find a solution somewhere on the forum. )

I Love AVIC411 !!!

anyone know what mods are included in CMH's latest mod for the F series ? if anyone has any documentations or anything like that plz share :) thanks a bunch in advance

To make your Avic F series look EXACTLY like the pix, follow these instructions:

All files are contained in UnzipToSDCard.7z and EUROPE ONLY EW.UnzipToSDCard.7z

Extract: Testmode and Mitacap to the root folder of a freshly formatted(FAT32) SD card. (ie. F:\)

You should have TWO objects total on the SD Card, Mitacap and Testmode

Avic-F500 users need to copy the sys.txt file from the F500\ folder into the Mitacap\APL2\IGo\ folder and overwrite the existing file.

Having the SD card inserted when you power on the avic will cause it to enter Testmode and begin copying files.

When file transfer animation completes, remove the SD card and turn off the ignition.

Wait a few seconds and turn ignition back on. It will take a longer time to boot than normal as it converts the speedcam database for the 1st use.

BEFORE USING! Once system is FULLY booted, go into Navi Settings and configure your preferences under EACH subgroup.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CONTENTS of Mod:

System beeps are modified to play at a much lower volume.

Many Colorschemes installed. Selectable from NaviSettings/Visual/MapDisplay. (Sample pix are using Easy-Day and Monopoly-Night)

Included new startup splash screens which can be chosen in SystemSettings menu.

Image.res is a slightly modified version of Guga's v2.0 theme.

The Disc, SD, HD and satellite radio icons are not greyed out when inactive, only the text is greyed.

It gets copied to the apl\ folder

Sys.txt has modified arrow size and 3D angle settings as well as enabling buildings and speedcam display.

It gets copied to apl2\igo\

Data.zip is several users' mods combined. My own, illdietrying, Maverickster, BorisM, GTIMatt, Keeper22, etc.

It gets copied to apl2\igo\

The "software parking brake bypass" is already applied.

NightGuidance BMP files are installed.

Altitude and current speed are displayed large when no route is active.

TurnRestrictions and SpeedLimit are only displayed when posted. (Under compass)

Euro-style SpeedLimit display is selectable under NaviSettings/Visual. Speed limit rules are different when Euro-style is selected. If not accurate in your locale, please try other setting.

The following icons are displayed with no route active.

House icon routes you home.

Stars icon displays favorite places.

Magnifying glass icon searches for an address.

Gas pump icon searches POI's by name.

Butterfly icon displays MSN Direct menu. (Switchable in Visual options under Custom Settings)

Notepad/clock icon shows Destinations History (Switchable in Visual options under Custom Settings)

World icon displays NaviSettings menu.

The following icons are always displayed.

Cursor/Map icon displays Cursor Info menu for adding/editing a Speedcam/POI or to show info around your location.

2D icon toggles to 2D map mode. 3D icon toggles back to 3D mode.

Satellite Dish icon displays GPS status (Switchable to MSN icon in Visual options under Custom Settings)

Tapping the compass toggles between Day and Night Mode

Tapping the Clock displays Traffic Info. (Clock style is switchable in Visual options under Custom Settings)

Tapping the Small icon in lower left corner if clock is disabled shows Traffic Info.

Tapping the current road name displays House Numbers. Tapping the numbers themselves hides them.

With an active route:

Tapping the next maneuver icon will repeat last voice prompt.

Tapping the Next Street Name brings up the road list for easy detours.

The stop icon deletes the current route.

The speaker icon toggles voice prompt muting.

The fields in the RouteInfo box are configurable in Navi Settings/ Visual/ Displayed info.

Tapping the small icons in the RouteInfo box will toggle fields.

Tapping the route info box will show the trip itinerary.

The RouteInfo box is hidden in full screen cockpit mode, as is the second maneuver graphic.

Full screen cockpit mode setting is maintained on power off. (Navi settings\ Visual\ Map Display)

In Demo mode you can control the speed using the playback control icons.

The Stop button will delete the route.

All the latest speedcam database files and voices are included in the download.

Speedcams must be turned on under Navi Settings/Warnings menu

Speedcam Voices are selectable under Navi Settings/Warnings/Audible Alert. Choose "Custom" Then hit wrench icon to choose preferences.

Cameras can be edited by placing the cursor on top of them and hitting the "cursor" icon (looks like a small map), then choose "SaveAs"/ "edit cam" to edit or delete it. New cameras can be added in the same way. Choose a point on the map and hit the "cursor" icon. Hit "SaveAs"/"add cam" and choose type, speed limit and direction.

TTS folder contains a modified version of samantha-tts-us english.

Her speech is slowed down and she pronounces highway numbers better.

To enable buildings to show up, the 3DC and 3DL files are installed to: apl2\IGo\Content\Building

All the currently available files are included in the downloads, both US/Canada and Eurasian in the EW version.

A hacked version of EZRider and a License file are installed for you to enable 3D buildings and foreign maps to be used.

Ezrider gets copied to apl2\IGo\ and The license file goes to apl2\IGo\License\

This guide is by NO means thorough and you use it at your own risk.

Please read all the stickies under http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

ENJOY!

ChangeLog:

V2-3.31.09: Mods include the latest speedcam images from IDT and the latest speedcam voice mods from GTIMatt and a new compass.

NoMSN\Data.zip replaces the MSN icon with a History icon for F700 users and non-US users.

v3-4.5.09: Newest speedcam mods from GTIMatt installed. Newly selectable speedlimit signs. Moved speed limit, clock, and turn restrictions displays.

small icons in RouteInfo box now toggle displayed fields. Centered current street name between new clock and song info. Pressing clock calls traffic info display. Pressing current street name displays house numbers. Many new options in various settings menus.

4.5.09: Created new UnzipToSDCard.zip which auto-installs all mods for newbies.

4.11.09: Compass icon now toggles day/night map mode. Clock is now Red. Next Street Name brings up Road List now. Relocated SpeedLimit and Turn Restriction signs. Many new options under NaviSettings\Visual\Custom

4.14.09: Small changes to clock font (no glow outline) New SamHybridTTS voice. Most of what she says is now sampled and only streetnames sound as robotic as before.

4.19.09: Made custom DJDisturbed version which has both MSN and History icons but is lacking the GPS icon. Branded POI's are included in this version.

4.21.09: Created BigClock version which has a large clock under the compass. Relocated Speed Limit and Turn Restrictions signs. Route Info moved up to join other blue boxes. Stop and Mute icons moved down. Normal version has orange clock on blue background for legibility. Branded POIs included in Data.zip. These work best with IGo 8.3 POI files.

4.25.09: Incorporated new speedcam graphics from IDT and made a few other tweaks. All versions have branded POI icons. Added a NoMSN BigClock version. Added NoClock version with just a simple traffic icon in the lower left.

5.29.09: No need for separate versions anymore as I added Custom options for Clock style and MSN/History icons!

Incorporated IDT's updated speedlimit settings to fix Canadian speedlimits. Choosing Euro-style speedlimit signs reverts to old method. Added IDT's newest speedcam grahics and made changes to the speedcam Custom settings menu. Tweaks to clip-planes.ini and sys.txt improve road labels visibility. Removed MANY unneeded scripts to improve system performance. I had incorporated the new Amigo-style POI icons and the "pulsing" cursor, but removed them as they are not nearly as viewable at a glance.

6.6.09: Created F500 and EW(Europe) versions of the auto-installers.

Not sure what's going on... it's been a while since I've been on - but

CMH928 you're mod is awesome. I installed it (followed the directions carefully) and it was (and still is) perfect.

If people don't want to read 1st, act 2nd then who cares what they say.

anyway... I'm pretty sure I said thank you before... but either way... THANK YOU... I appreciate the work that you've done, and it's of an extremely high caliber at that.

Woodlander.