AVIC411.com

Hi, I have a BIG question

Guest Syberman 075

Guest Syberman 075
First time poster on this MB and I have to say, thanks to the moderater!!! :P I have a 2004 Ford Explorer and I want to know if anyone on this MB has the same car and if they installed the Z1? And has anyone installed the hack selling for $25? How well does it work? I am amazed on all the websites that have the Z1 as their topic of discusson. There is a wealth of knowledge out there, but this website has it all.
Kudos to all you guru's out there!!!! I will post my pics when I get my unit installed.

Syberman
I have a 2003 Lincoln Aviator, it's pretty close to an 04 Explorer. The dash board is different, but I'll bet the wiring is exactly the same. What kind if info were you looking for? Fitment issues, how to yank the dash apart? I can't help, they are too different. But I'll bet the wiring and harnesses are the same.

And technically, I do have that hack installed and it works great, but that's not fair cause I'm the one who designed it and is selling it. :) People got the first batch yesterday and today. There should be reports of success today or so.
  • 2 weeks later...
I was just wondering, is it wise to make fun of the english used in a post and word choice of a moderator and the guy who is killing himself to make all these circuits for you people? :)

And in my defense, I thought "fitment" summed up what I was trying to say quite nicely.
:D

I thought it was pretty funny too.... actually....