AVIC411.com

MULTIPLE TV's CONNECTION - diagram attached

Hello guys:

I need some help in wiring some tv moniotrs in my car. As you will see in the diagram i created what i have now is....

My head unit has 1 output for a external video. so what i have is 1 y-cable coming out of it so i can connect multiple connections.

My 2 headrests are connected by a y-cable and then ran into 1 of the y-cable ends of the head unit.

My 2 visor tvs are connected by a y-cable and then ran into the other side of the y-cable of the head unit.

My issue happens when i connect both of the cables into the y-connector coming out of the head unit, the visor tvs turn fuzzy, but headrests work fine. When i remove 1 of the connectors from the y-cable of the head unit the monitors still connected work fine.

BASICALLY - when 1 set of tvs is connected to the y-cable of the headunit it works fine, as soon as i connect the 2nd set of tvs to the other side of the y-cable it becomes fuzzy.

What can be the issue? How do you regularly connect multiple screens?

1-8.jpg

Agreed. I had a pyle video amp a few years back, and it didnt help. It had a gain adjustment, but it's max gain setting was basically the standard signal strength. In other words, it basically only worked as a video signal reducer. Switched out to a more expensive Alpine video signal amplifier...and all was perfect.