AVIC411.com

My f90 back camera does not have distance of obstacle announcement. Does the new version of softwear comes with it or not?

F-series doesn't have anything to measure distance to obstacles. Neither do most cameras.

F-series doesn't have anything to measure distance to obstacles. Neither do most cameras.

Some camera does. My other car equipped with a backup camera making announcement of the distance of the obstacle in English. It is made in China. It is not part of a GPS unit. It project the camera image in the back reflex mirror(comes with system, not the original mirror)

Some camera does. My other car equipped with a backup camera making announcement of the distance of the obstacle in English. It is made in China. It is not part of a GPS unit. It project the camera image in the back reflex mirror(comes with system, not the original mirror)

Well, some cameras might, but it nothing in the AVIC does. If your other camera has a video output, you could try hooking it up to the AVIC.

The cameras that do are about 600$ and there is not guaranteethat it will work properly with the avic unit, Infinity uses those cameras and they use a Avic z3 with specific modifications to get it to work.

I see...I suppose they would, if they route sound through the stereo.

The one's I've pulled from Infinities didnt have sound recognition, it was just visual showed if your car was straight, how youre turning, and where youre going to end up... as far as the sensors go those are seperate I believe, they are usually built into the bumper of the car