AVIC411.com

REQUEST: EU image V3 Deck

You might be able to use the US version of the x910BT 3.0 install on your AVIC unit. Please keep in mind that they are just Window CE based PC's. Running the Pioneer software on it. Its just like running a software on your home PC. You also would have to find a copy of iGo8.3 for the Europe maps updates. Please make a back-up copy for your unit before doing anything to your unit.

Well.. the question is who in Europe will want to drive around with maps of the US?

(Not to mention the missing langugage files)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone aparently uploaded the EU v3 on turboss. But it looks like the map files are missing. So I hope someone will upload those too.

If Im correct, it wont do much good without.

-C

Is IGo 8.3 into it :?: The maps are no problem, we can find them on this forum or somewhere else.

Someone aparently uploaded the EU v3 on turboss. But it looks like the map files are missing. So I hope someone will upload those too.

If Im correct, it wont do much good without.

-C

Is IGo 8.3 into it :?: The maps are no problem, we can find them on this forum or somewhere else.

As long as the EZrider is not hacked you have to use the original pioneer maps for 8.3.. so this would be a problem.

Who ever uploaded that file.. i thank him very much.. EU Avic users.. go n grap it, all u need is there

Its only 400MB. So I doubt it very much that everything is there. Without maps it isnt much use.

Now the size is larger, 1.44 Gb Thanks are also on my side who has uploaded. I am downloading to see what it contains.

Greetings.

Who ever uploaded that file.. i thank him very much.. EU Avic users.. go n grap it, all u need is there

Its only 400MB. So I doubt it very much that everything is there. Without maps it isnt much use.

Now the size is larger, 1.44 Gb Thanks are also on my side who has uploaded. I am downloading to see what it contains.

Greetings.

There are 2 Files there that contain the US X910 images and are 1.6GB.

And there is one file there that is 400MB that contains the EU Files without maps. And that wont do much good. You can get the EU files without maps by just downloading the x910 update from Pioneer.eu

-C

i have uploaded that image for people who broke there decks without a working backup and lost there 2008 maps.

i'm also very impressed how stupid some people are and in need of some reading specs! the name of the file clears it all isn't it?

my goodness... :evil:

i have uploaded that image for people who broke there decks without a working backup and lost there 2008 maps.

i'm also very impressed how stupid some people are and in need of some reading specs! the name of the file clears it all isn't it?

Just saw that. Sorry for the confusion. My FTP client has some really stupid buffering feature and showed me some old files.

-C

Sorry for the confussion.

Then the folder APL2 is igo 8.0?. If so, it would have been better APL-->3.0010 (which version you uploaded? The

3.0 or 3010100 in APL?), APL2 -> Hacked EZRIDER.EXE 2.07 plus universal lincense file, MAPS -> 2009 (for igo 8.0). It would have been more complete and updated (the most updated sotware and maps combination possible for EU with the material we have now), this is how I got it at least. All this information is clarified in the filename????

In addition, you could have deleted your PHONEDATA folder and so on, your contacts, call history and other settings that are available to everyone.

Sorry for the confussion again, and thanks for your support.