AVIC411.com

I have had this unit installed for about a week now, and wanted to share some issues:

When making or receiving calls from my Motorola Q9C, the volume is very low, but then kicks in after 15-20 seconds.

Cannot transfer phone book from Q9C. Unit will not receive contact info from phone, either. No issues from Blackberry Curve.

When answering a call, mute does not always engage, and the music plays during the call.

After receiving a call when AV mode is in SD, the music is still muted. The only way to hear it again is to disconnect the phone from the unit.

Sometimes the voice is present during GPS, sometimes it is not, but the volume automatically lowers when the voice is supposed to speak.

Boot-up time is quite long.

I installed the update on the day it was installed,and BT version RC 3 is already installed.

I welcome any suggestions!

More later

You might have a defective unit. I also have a 910bt and though, I've only had it since Saturday, I am not experiencing any of the issues you stated. I'm using an Iphone 3g and contacts linked over perfectly. I've made about 20 or so calls, both incoming and outgoing, to test it and it has been flawless. The GPS voice has also worked perfectly. Yeah the long boot up time kind of sucks. Mine takes 5-10 secs for FM to start playing, about 30-40 secs for the map to be fully functional and about 60 secs for my phone to link. Ipod takes a bit longer to sync the music, depending on how big a library you have (mine takes about 90 secs), but I did notice that it does play right away (the first track alphabetically) and the map is fully functional while the ipod is syncing. I'm fine with my boot up time and I'm very happy with my purchase. Good Luck.

If the simple registry changes are made from the link I posted above, most of the Q's issues go away immediately. My wife and I each have Q9C's we use with her F90BT. They were useless before the changes, but bluetooth calling is generally stable now (and we can now import our contacts).