AVIC411.com

Question on Steering Wheel control port (PAS SWI-PS)

Who can tell me which port is used for Steering Wheel control on the Pioneer AV machine. I still not find it, Instruchtion Menu also not show these information. if possiable please show me with the picture and port Name, wiring, and etc.
Thanks Thanks..........................

[I use Pioneer AVH-P6800DVD, but I think the steering interface should be same with AVIC.] I will use PAC SWI-PS tuning my car. Thanks reply.!!!!!!!!

backside view
[quote name="gadgeeets"]the wired remote port just to the right of the fan[/quote]
[color=red][size=150]sorry, Which ports you mean??? # is what??(see attached pic). thanks[/size][/color]

Refer to Menu:
1: IP bus input
2: Reverse switch
3: A/V output,Phone Mute,Lighting........ and etc.
4: Subwoofer out
5: Optical
6: Parking camera input
7: RGB/GPS Navigation in
8: AUX in
9: FM Antena
10: AV bus input
Look at page 7 of the installation manual. It points exactly to where the wired remote input is on the back of the unit. which incidentally is the headphone jack right next to the fan on the back of the unit. If I remember correctly it even says wired remote in on the unit. Almost forgot that picture is useless since the back of the d series is completely different. I'm the evil cop yay me.
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]Look at page 7 of the installation manual. It points exactly to where the wired remote input is on the back of the unit. which incidentally is the headphone jack right next to the fan on the back of the unit. If I remember correctly it even says wired remote in on the unit. Almost forgot that picture is useless since the back of the d series is completely different. I'm the evil cop yay me.[/quote]
Thanks!!!
But I still not find it, following is page 7. please check.
By the way, I got 2 model SWI-PS from internet. Which one is used for AVH-P6900DVD. some difference between the two model????

one is SWI-PS
[img]http://www.pac-audio.com/products/images/swi-ps.jpg[/img]
other is SWI-PS NEW
[img]http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/2006/127/h127SWiPS-f_dg.jpeg[/img]
Ok now I'm understanding your question. Though you are posting in the wrong forum. The 6800 does not have a wired remote input. In order to retain your steering wheel controls you'll need the swi-x which uses an ir transmitter to transmit the controls to the 6800.