AVIC411.com

f90bt boot up then black screen after 20sec

Needing some help/ direction, my f90bt is not working again. This time out of warranty. : ( I turn the power on and the the NAV goes to its boot up (PIONEER) screen and button lights come on. After about 20 seconds the screen goes black and the the button lights go out. It never reaches the main menu. I have tried resetting and have checked all my connections. My NAV does have the 2.0 update on it. I have ordered a sd card with the 2.0006 update from pioneer. I'm assuming that this is a software issue. Anyone else having this same issue, and how did you fix it? thanks!

I tried the first few steps of that. I got into the blue screen by pressing the MENU, MAP, and EJECT only. The reset button just made the nav reset. Thought that was weird. The password works fine and lets me into the option screen. After about 10 seconds the nav goes dead. Anyone else with suggestions? thanks

Here's what worked for me, recently I encountered the same problem. I performed the soft reset (i.e map+menu+eject), and once I was able to access my options, I verified that the reverse camera was turned off. I'm not sure what you have hooked to your unit, but you may want to ensure that; a) your audio video inputs are selected correctly (AV1/AV2). b)and your camera is turned off if it is not installed.

Hope this works out for ya!! :idea: