AVIC411.com

All donations will go to the person with hacked Ezrider 3.0

I'm basically looking for a hacked ezrider 3.0 that can load new maps and skins (dimka, gurjon, ultra). For anyone interested, please reply with your donations amount and I'll add you to the list.

The bounty will be shared between the most active developers/crackers. I don't take any responsibility for others to pay, but I trust everyone to be honest and pay!

Money is motivation, anyone interested in these features, please donate. :mrgreen:

dimka v1.1.21 skin

35hqpl1.gif

Pioneer Stock GPS

pioneer.png

I'm not even sure if the skin mod is possible but once you use dimka skin, you'd never go back to PIoneer's stock interface.

LIST OF PLEDGES

xdanx - $20

alien2000a - $20

tommyis3 - $20

I'm basically looking for a hacked ezrider 3.0 that can load new maps and skins (dimka, gurjon, ultra). For anyone interested, please reply with your donations amount and I'll add you to the list.

The bounty will be shared between the most active developers/crackers. I don't take any responsibility for others to pay, but I trust everyone to be honest and pay!

Money is motivation, anyone interested in these features, please donate. :mrgreen:

xdanx - $20

I am not sure of what a hacked ezrider does. Will someone Enlighten me please?

xdanx - $20

I am not sure of what a hacked ezrider does. Will someone Enlighten me please?

Once the ezrider is hacked we will be able to use different maps, but as far as those skins are concerned, i dont beleive we can use them because they have to be incorporated with the avic main software itself. Those skins are for the generic igo not pioneer's custom igo.