AVIC411.com

Where can I buy the CNSD-100FM upgrade in the UK?

Pioneer support just said it might cost as much as £150! :shock:

They said it had been released a few days ago and that there was plenty of stock so that somewhere like Halfords would be able to order it in for me. I really hope that internet retailers are going to charge less than that.

Hey,

I'm almost a novice, at least in writing messages, but I like reading and I've read most of this forum (at least the one referring to 900 model...).

But it seems to me that the "so far forecasted" update for EU units is "so much in late" compared to the US version, or am I wrong ???

The only reference of the EU version I have been able to find is the YouTube video, while so many online shops already sell the US version...

I thought of being able to update my EU 900 unit before leaving for the holidays, but it seems I'll have to be a little bit more patient (beside formal complaining with a Swiss company which claimed having it on stock and then admitting it was not and not cancelling my order...).

Is there maybe something I missed ?

Is there anyone out there which saw it in first person (the SD cards I mean, obviously...).

BTW:

- Pioneer Italy officially claimed it will be available at the end of August...

- Pioneer France said almost the same...

- Pioneer Austria said before the autumn...

- Anyone else to call ??? ;-)

BTW2: I'm not interested in upgrading the CE platform only risking v8.0 not working. I would definitely prefer the complete upgrade to be able to use the v8.3 then...

Cheers...

MickyMix

BTW:

- Pioneer Italy officially claimed it will be available at the end of August...

- Pioneer France said almost the same...

- Pioneer Austria said before the autumn...

Pioneer Germany said "estimated in summer 2009"

I don't think you'll get the update before your holidays. Even the US guys just preordered their SD cards, nobody received it so far. And if you add the usual delay to europe... :?

- Anyone else to call ??? ;-)

Ghostbusters? :lol::lol::lol:

Ahahah... really it was a long time since I last tied together the two words "call" & "ghostbusters" but I'll immediately check if I have that soundtrack on my ipod... ;-)

Still no news on Pioneer EU about prices etc. :cry:

I think this is not really true...

I already found lots of references on shops where the price is less than 200 Euros, between 170 and 190...

I even bought one from a eshop in Switzerland, only to get the order cancelled within 24 hours being the item not anymore on stock (I thought lyes were not swiss...).

I also found other confirmation of such prices in other italian eshops (which probably already loaded the pricelist in the eshop, but not the availability...).

I'll see on my coming back...

Have a nice August !!!

MickyMix

Has anyone tried ordering it from Halfords?

Two separate branches of Halfords have told me that Pioneer have ceased to supply them with products and are only going to supply their top eight distributors.

The Halfords manager I spoke to this weekend said he was not too concerned due to the lack of support from Pioneer.

Has anyone tried ordering it from Halfords?

Two separate branches of Halfords have told me that Pioneer have ceased to supply them with products and are only going to supply their top eight distributors.

The Halfords manager I spoke to this weekend said he was not too concerned due to the lack of support from Pioneer.

Yet two people have been told by Pioneer to order it from Halfords. Jeez...

Yet two people have been told by Pioneer to order it from Halfords. Jeez...

Sounds about right for Pioneer, when I called UK service to enquire about ver3 they said it didn't exist until I told them it was on the Pioneer Europe web site.