AVIC411.com

NEW CONTACT ICONS

I don't know if anyone is interested in this, but I was so sick of looking at the stupid contact icons Pioneer stuck on the units, they seemed like an afterthought. I wish I could say I knew how to personalize the icons to your contacts, but I don't. What I did was take a really cute photo of my dog wearing his doggles, (they are real goggles made for dogs, and he uses them when he rides with me on my 150cc scooter) (and that isn't a joke, he loves to 'go for a ride' I found a dog carrier that you wear on your chest, kind of like a baby carrier, and he rides in that, I only take him through the neighborhood....) but back to the topic, sorry!

I took a pictures of Bogart in his doggles and colored each set of photos with the same coloring that is used by Pioneer, blues, greens, pinks, reds, purples and yellows. There are 3 of each color and they work exactly like the existing photos. If anyone is interested, feel free to use the photos, the link is attached to this message, it's called bobogart.rar.

Here are a few icon samples:

746_32K_MN-755_32b.bmp

746_32K_MN-758_32b.bmp

746_32K_MN-761_32b.bmp

746_32K_MN-764_32b.bmp

746_32K_MN-767_32b.bmp

746_32K_MN-770_32b.bmp

What I'm hoping is that this might give some of you some ideas to make something even better, I'm not graphically talented, but maybe someone who is will get an idea from this? Please post your ideas and photos if you want, anything is better that the boring stock icons!

bobogart.rar