AVIC411.com

Will themes like these work on our units?

Looks like it might... I would try it but i dont know where to put the "branding" zip file. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on this subject will chime in

Branding.zip goes in the \My Flash Drive\APL2\iGo folder. Rename the one that is there and drop the one you want in its place.

I think I just answered my own question. I do not believe it will. Scratch that, it might but you will lose all of the other functions of the AVIC other than Nav. This is a full flash drive replacement. Not just a data.zip. Don't do it unless you want to find a way to bring out the nav mods into your own.

They are not AVIC flash drive replacements at all, and they will not work on the AVIC anyway.

You are right as I was uncompressing a data.zip for us it looked somewhat like the one I got from this site... it looks like they put a zip within a rar. What is the equivalent of a data.zip for us but very different in structure.

You are right as I was uncompressing a data.zip for us it looked somewhat like the one I got from this site... it looks like they put a zip within a rar. What is the equivalent of a data.zip for us but very different in structure.

It's not that they RAR'ed the file, it's that for EzRider to work properly in AVIC's environment. it needs to send certain messages to AVIC, and that's done through other.pioneer.XXX commands which are present only in AVIC's (and drived) DATA.ZIP. Generic iGO does not have anything like that.