AVIC411.com

Minor Error with "JASO" 3.0+ Mod

I downloaded the "3.0+.Files" located on ftp://buckeyecollision.us/JAFO/. I can only Assume this is the work of a certain famous modder on this forum. (Good Mods btw)

I just have one small issue. When I go to the Route Screen to Change the Icon Used (Default is "CAR), I receive an error. The Error is as follows:

FFUI error

FFUIERROR: Unknown object identifier

Identifier=[btnSV_Car]

Script "st_SettingVehicle_init" command 2

Its a pop up window error. I can click OK and continue on to the intended screen. However any changes are not saved. Also of note, it happens again once a selection is made even though it doesnt retain the selection when you leave the screen. If you try to go back to the screen, you dont see the error again until the system has restarted.

Has anyone else looked at this Mod? I like it a lot. The only thing I would change for my own personal tastes, would be Leave the Media Player Buttons default. If anyone has checked out this mod, and knows which setting I would change, let me know.

Btw, a nice mod to have:

When you select a song from an Album it the system plays that song and all following songs from that album. If you are playing a CD, you get an icon that lets you go back to the list on the album. I'd like to get the same icon for my iPod. I hate having to select the Album Buttonthen find the Album just to have to play a specific song from the same album. I know I can use forward and reverse buttons, but it would be nice to have a list button.

I know a some about modding, so if someone could just point me in the right direction, Id appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...