AVIC411.com

Hello, Noob on area! braziliam maps on avic z3?

hy, i´m new on forum, and a read a lot but didn´t understand much of that.

i have to unlock the hdd, but i saw that i need a cable to set the z3 whit the pc

if it possible, exist some dvd or cd that i can do the boot and install barsiliam maps? in case, ig8?

how can i unlock the hdd? and instal braziliam maps?

tnkx garret...

i had pluged the hdd on the pc and now i had unlocked it

now i putting the backup file on the hdd, and i´ll try to add the maps in the gps partion... the simple way

a guy from europe is telling me that he have an update dvd with almost intire world maps including brazillian maps...

i trying to do it myself, but every help is usefull... thnkx again bro

• 1 month later...

why it can´t be done? i´m just asking because i wanna learn something about it, and maybe help someway

i realy interested in instaling brasil maps in avic-z3... just the maps upgrade will be realy great

garret, if you can help... i will be realy apreciated... i cant just put the map file in the gps partion? do the moves whit the files, sound, and etc?

sorre about the english bro...

• 3 weeks later...

thanx garret... it seems that it cant be done... here i saw a pioneer working with another gps unit, connect to the pioneer with the rgb connection... they do this in imported cars here, but the z3 has not the rgb connection... if somebody thinks that can put brazil maps in a avic z3... i can pay some dollars $$$...

so thats it man, if you kown who wanna buy two z3 contact me... the hdd of the bouth units are unlocked, i can send it to US... in fact, i would like to change the z3 by two f9 series, becouse i can install brazilliam maps (igo) on it by the sdcard...

thanx man