AVIC411.com

Cant Update to 3.01 From Pioneers Website???

When I go to install the 3.01 update from Pioneers website onto my AVIC, I get about 52% done and then the WHITE update screen FLASHES and turns RED and says UPDATE FAILED, FILE COPY ERROR...

Now I have tried the update on 2 NEW different SD Cards and I still cannot get it to work... What could I be doing wrong? Am I not copying it from my Computer to the SD card the right way?

Any help on this is greatly appreciated! I am still having the Rear Speaker Issue from my other post, so if anyone knows a way to fix that, PLEASE also let me know!

Thanks!

Jonathan

I thought I could use the Update for the x710bt from Pioneers website on my F700bt... :shock::shock:

Is that not the case??????????? :?::?::?:

I thought thats what everyone was doing who upgraded their F700/F90/F900 to 3.0 with the software from the new X series...

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Now I am totally confused! :shock:

I thought I could use the Update for the x710bt from Pioneers website on my F700bt... :shock::shock:

No you can not use the x710BT update to apply to the F700, you need to purchase the 3.0 upgrade, it's not free.

Those here that are running the hacked 3.0 on the F series are doing so by installing it manually using the instructions in those threads.