AVIC411.com

yea i would like to fix this as well.... also no street labels in 3d mode unless u zoom in... kind of annoying... and when you turn the car off and back on, the zoom goes back to default so you have to zoom in again to get the street labels back... so im just using 2D N^ for now until I can fix it...

yea i would like to fix this as well.... also no street labels in 3d mode unless u zoom in... kind of annoying... and when you turn the car off and back on, the zoom goes back to default so you have to zoom in again to get the street labels back... so im just using 2D N^ for now until I can fix it...

This has been addressed many, many times. Go into Settings, Navi Settings, and set the Smart Zoom to 500ft. Then you'll have road names.

sorry you must have missed under stood me, i have smart zoom off, like i did with 2.0, i updated to 3.0 and now the roads names are fine i am talking about the Roads overlays them self's, you see all the raods are just lines after about 100 feet away and as i drive the road overlays move also, i was wondering if there was a script that made them draw as far as Firmware 2.0 did