AVIC411.com

Is there a leetlauncher or IGO8.3 that works with the new3.0

Hey guys, I just got my F500BT updated with the latesy official Pioneer software. I use to use the leetlauncher 3.0 with the old 2.06 firmware. I loved it. Im just dont understand everything I read on this forum. Or I could figure this out on my own.

Is there a way to do this with the new 3.0 software? I only have once SD card as of now. My dog ate my other 8GB card. I swear.

Leet Launcher works with 3.01 firmware in the Fseries units.

iGO 8.3 does not work as of yet. We are still waiting for a hacked version of the easyrider program. Once we have that, upgrade to iGO 8.3 and the newer maps will be possible.

R/V2A2

iGO 8.3 does not work as of yet. We are still waiting for a hacked version of the easyrider program. Once we have that, upgrade to iGO 8.3 and the newer maps will be possible.

R/V2A2

Thanks V2 thats all I needed to know :-) Im getting the big picture now.

ccsizzlin Boot time is no faster at all. The menu buttons are just as sluggish. :cry:

R/V2A2

Looks like the EZrider has been hacked. But I cant get the unit to boot into the LEET/IGO program

What I did

1)exctracted the leet launcher 3.0 onto a SD card

2)Loaded my Maps,Poi's and buildings in the folders from my backed up 3.0 flash disk.

3)put the New hacked 3.0 EZrider.exe into the IGO8 folder on the SD card.

can anyone help?

Why would you use LeetLauncher to run the same iGO from the stock AVIC?

I liked the skin? that i was using with the loader, Maybe thats all I need to do then. It had a zoom in and out button right on the touchscreen.

thanks

I liked the skin? that i was using with the loader, Maybe thats all I need to do then. It had a zoom in and out button right on the touchscreen.

thanks

iGO on the AVIC is a special build for Pioneer. It would not necessarily work with a "normal" iGO skin, just as normal iGO will not work with AVIC's DATA.ZIP. If you are running it outside of the AVIC shell and are not worried with system integration, just run your choice of PNA versions of iGO (both generic 8.0 and 8.3 should work from LeetLauncher).

Adding zoom buttons to the existing skin is quite easy, although (unless you have the 500) tipping the volume know is, IMHO, easier to do in a car than trying to push an onscreen button...

thanks

iGO on the AVIC is a special build for Pioneer. It would not necessarily work with a "normal" iGO skin, just as normal iGO will not work with AVIC's DATA.ZIP. If you are running it outside of the AVIC shell and are not worried with system integration, just run your choice of PNA versions of iGO (both generic 8.0 and 8.3 should work from LeetLauncher).

Adding zoom buttons to the existing skin is quite easy, although (unless you have the 500) tipping the volume know is, IMHO, easier to do in a car than trying to push an onscreen button...

I see I see. Thanks for clearing this up for me Boris. I do have the 500BT :(

are these any Must have mods for the new 3.0 fimware for the 500BT?

thanks

I see I see. Thanks for clearing this up for me Boris. I do have the 500BT :(

are these any Must have mods for the new 3.0 fimware for the 500BT?

thanks

You're welcome.

Must haves depend on what you want to do. There are IDT's mod and N-S-E-W's mod and a port of GTIMatt's mod already, as well as some other. Myself, I am waiting for Stanislavovich to port his to 8.3...

Other than that, just the bypass, IMHO.

Must haves depend on what you want to do. There are IDT's mod and N-S-E-W's mod and a port of GTIMatt's mod already, as well as some other. Myself, I am waiting for Stanislavovich to port his to 8.3...

Other than that, just the bypass, IMHO.

Hi Boris,

I must have missed the posting about the port of GTIMATT's mod for ver3 any chance you could point me in the right direction to find it please, that was the mod I had before updating and would realy like to have it back.

Brian.