AVIC411.com

Possible? Radio & GPS Voice same time.

I had a KW-NT1 there were a few thing i liked about it and a few more that I didnt, so I sold it and bought an Avic F700BT, one of the things that I did like about it was the radio did not mute when a GPS command was given the radio volume kinda just went lower than the GPS voice command sound, would this be possible to do on the F700BT.

I had a KW-NT1 there were a few thing i liked about it and a few more that I didnt, so I sold it and bought an Avic F700BT, one of the things that I did like about it was the radio did not mute when a GPS command was given the radio volume kinda just went lower than the GPS voice command sound, would this be possible to do on the F700BT.

Everything is possible for those who read the manual.

Everything is possible for those who read the manual.

Although, you have to admit, it's very hard to find (out) - it took me also a while to find out how it really works.

@thommy: You have to go to the AV Source screen and select "off". Then go to system settings & change the left lower button (I guess it's titled "Voice guidance" or so) from "mute" to "att" or "normal". You have to select no AV Source otherwise the button will stay disabled. Hope that helps a little bit more than BorisM's comment :|

BorisM

I know from reading this forum that you are a great contributer and very well respected member, but I did use the search function and I have read the manual, and I couldnt find the answer, maybe we all arnt as smart as you, if I knew the answer to my question I wouldnt have posted it, just seems that you wasted your time replying to a post with a comment that wasnt useful and that you knew the answer to.

BorisM

I know from reading this forum that you are a great contributer and very well respected member, but I did use the search function and I have read the manual, and I couldnt find the answer, maybe we all arnt as smart as you, if I knew the answer to my question I wouldnt have posted it, just seems that you wasted your time replying to a post with a comment that wasnt useful and that you knew the answer to.

Well, you could have re-read the manual and found the answer to your question (and may be some other useful tidbits of information), but yeah, we've wasted enough time on this already.

Boris, I am not speaking to you any more unless of course I need your help.... so now.....take that.....

BorisM

Well, you could have re-read the manual and found the answer to your question (and may be some other useful tidbits of information), but yeah, we've wasted enough time on this already.

• 1 year later...