AVIC411.com

In Laymans terms please........

I know that the answer is probably already posted somewhere, but I just wanted to confirm.....On the AVIC N3 , to complete the bypass, you must only flip the switch on the bottom of the unit, or do you also have to ground a wire somewhere and flip the switch. I am kinda slow when comes to all this technical stuff, so please respond keeping that in mind. Also, if there is a wire that needs to be grounded, which wire is it, and where should it be grounded??? Thank you in advance for your help.

Its posted about a hundred times but, flip the switch and ground the light green parking brake wire. You can ground it anywhere but its pretty easy to just ground it to the black wire on your harness

I know that the answer is probably already posted somewhere, but I just wanted to confirm.....On the AVIC N3 , to complete the bypass, you must only flip the switch on the bottom of the unit, or do you also have to ground a wire somewhere and flip the switch. I am kinda slow when comes to all this technical stuff, so please respond keeping that in mind. Also, if there is a wire that needs to be grounded, which wire is it, and where should it be grounded??? Thank you in advance for your help.