AVIC411.com

avic f900_700 ver_3.000300 **EU** download **EU**

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Tomolas APL2 folder running in Firmware 3.01, I would like to add the speed cam mod v3

do I just copy the data zip and sys txt files over the ones on my unit, or do I need to edit Tomolas Data zip file with the speed cam mod files then put on SD card and copy over the Data zip on my unit?

Thanks

Has anyone else noticed any blue squares on the map, like sections of the map (in squares) are a different colour. Everything works great, just this seemed a bit strange. Never noticed this before.

Yes I had the same problem.It is something within the map itself and I couldn't get rid of it.I solved it by installing updated maps(2009.Q6)and haven't had a problem since.The link to these maps are well documented elseware on this forum :)

how can i install this version over my 2.09 ?

This is how i done it.

First I updated my Wince files (from 910bt Eu firmware upgrade 3.01 on official site) you need to enter service menu

Then I copied the rest of the files from this firmware over my original files in testmode

I then copied over Tomolas APL2 folder over the updated APL2 folder

Then I got the most up tp date maps 2009-6 and copied them into my map folder in APL2/Igo/Content/Maps

And now got firmware 3.01 and latest maps running on my F900bt

all links are in this forum for what you need

8)

Has anyone else noticed any blue squares on the map, like sections of the map (in squares) are a different colour. Everything works great, just this seemed a bit strange. Never noticed this before.

Yes I had the same problem.It is something within the map itself and I couldn't get rid of it.I solved it by installing updated maps(2009.Q6)and haven't had a problem since.The link to these maps are well documented elseware on this forum :)

Ok, thanks. I've got updated maps so going to try them.

Help me!

I am in Hungary, I have a Pioneer AVIC F900 BT. type of navigation device.

Come 2:05 version. The maps I would like to replace it, but I do not know, because I always rebootol.

The maps are the same (8.0) device.

What can be done to change the maps to know?