AVIC411.com

v3.01 install

Anybody nice enough to provide a detailed list of steps to update the hacked v3.0 to v3.01 for a F90BT.

a shortcut with files for download would be greatly appreciated (if needed)?????

The automatic update no longer works.

overwriting the hacked v3.0 files with pioneers factory v3.01 files (using v2.3 testmode) forces the unit to freeze at bootup.

I'm hoping an answer to this posting will fix my broken voice recognition system, it only recognizes music request but cannot recognize contact requests with my iPhone v3.01.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!1

• 3 weeks later...

i just overwrote the 3.0 files and overwrote/merged the 3.01 files and it was fine... make sure u delete the userdata folder on your avic or it will reboot. it will force a rebuild on next boot but u will have to reset all your settings as they will be default again.

this worked for me... try it if u like.

i just overwrote the 3.0 files and overwrote/merged the 3.01 files and it was fine... make sure u delete the userdata folder on your avic or it will reboot. it will force a rebuild on next boot but u will have to reset all your settings as they will be default again.

this worked for me... try it if u like.

So I overwrote the 3.01 files into my flash disk. And I also deleted the userdata folder inside USER. When I boot up, it gave me a fatal error saying something about language. I forgot what it said exactly. Any help on this issue? Thanks.

Oke thanks, but can you tell where the files are or where we can get them. ???

pioneers website under the downloads / updates section for the AVIC-X series. it will have the 3.01 update link.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Support/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/ci.AVIC-X910BT.Support?tab=B

Does this update WinCe too? Are there any modifications to the instructions or files in order to get this to work on an f90bt? thanks!