AVIC411.com

Software to uncompress bitmaps?

Hi all, anyone know of software that will uncrompress/compress bitmaps? Trying to change some images but can't open them, found out it's because they are compressed and the original link to software is no longer valid...

Appreciate the help!

Either MioMap bitmap tool, or iPAQ Image Explorer.

Thanks BorisM, found MioMap and uncompressed all bitmaps successfully. Unfortunately, I didn't find the image I was looking to modify.

Maybe you will know? I was trying to change the colour of the route arrow from Green to Black, from the posts I read I thought it was an image but obviously not. Any idea how to change this colour? I should be able to change the background now at least.

Many thanks.

Thanks BorisM, found MioMap and uncompressed all bitmaps successfully. Unfortunately, I didn't find the image I was looking to modify.

Maybe you will know? I was trying to change the colour of the route arrow from Green to Black, from the posts I read I thought it was an image but obviously not. Any idea how to change this colour? I should be able to change the background now at least.

Many thanks.

They should be in various diriconXXX.bmp files in the common subfolder.