AVIC411.com

Signpost vs. Singpost

Could I have some help from the programmers here?

I found in the file "navigatemap.ui", a few of the "signpost" related codes were spelt as "singpost". Could someone check if this affects the functions of our system?

Thank you.

LOL! I noticed the same thing. Some lines said "Singpost" and others said "Signpost". I didn't know what would happen if I corrected the mis-spelling, so I left it alone. I'm still adding my mods post 3.0, so I don't want to throw any wrenches in there at the moment. But I'll try fixing it once everything's stable.

LOL! I noticed the same thing. Some lines said "Singpost" and others said "Signpost". I didn't know what would happen if I corrected the mis-spelling, so I left it alone. I'm still adding my mods post 3.0, so I don't want to throw any wrenches in there at the moment. But I'll try fixing it once everything's stable.

if you correct it it will screw it up as whatever's going to call it won't find it, if you want to correct it just be sure that you change everything and trace back everything that might call for that script, otherwise just leave it as is

I found in the file "navigatemap.ui", a few of the "signpost" related codes were spelt as "singpost". Could someone check if this affects the functions of our system?

Thank you.

I'll bet Pioneer will correct their misspelling if you will (Spelt = spelled). Just kidding, couldn't resist...the irony of a misspelled word when complaining of a misspelling....(to prevent further irony, I'm running spell check on my own post now) :mrgreen:

Thank you.

I'll bet Pioneer will correct their misspelling if you will (Spelt = spelled). Just kidding, couldn't resist...the irony of a misspelled word when complaining of a misspelling....(to prevent further irony, I'm running spell check on my own post now) :mrgreen:

Although living in California, I grew up in a country using British English. So to me, it is always "spelt", never "spelled". In that case, I was actually the one who spelt it right. :D