AVIC411.com

f500bt wiring how to DIY

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry havent been on here in a while..i never ordered the amp until about 30minutes ago..i should have it by the 9th of this month.i did however create the mounting bracket for the unit,it doesnt sit flush b.c i would loose access to the card slot and other connections..ill be wiring it to my system aswell(hopefully),2 12' kickers and will be picking up and amp this weekend..once its all said and done ill post pics, hopefully ill remember to take step by step pics..ill post again soon....

Hi i want to do the same for my 2006 bmw 325i. For the bracket you should have velcro flush mounted where the stock double dinn radio go's so when you need to put in a sd card you pull it out and then put it back. And then if you go some where and you don't want to leave the nav you can pull it out and take it with you. I wonder how loud will the system go because the nav vol go's only up to # 20. Exterra please post some pix of your setup. I would like to see how your's went. Thanks..... I just got the pioneer nd-g500 today and i was looking at the wires. Where do hook up the car speaker wires from the car to the nd-g500? The nd-g500 plugs that looks like the speaker wire and the 12v wire and ground are plugs. So how are we supost to connect it to the car? Are we supost to cut the wire from the plug and then connect the open ends to the car speakers and power? Please Help..........