AVIC411.com

Help!!! F900 will not boot!!!!!!!!

Ok so ive had the f900 for a few months now and did the 3.0 update like a month ago. Unit has been minty the whole time. Tonight i drove my car and it was ok. Turned off the car then when i got back into it and started it back up, the light on the buttons light up for a few seconds and then go out and no splash screen, no screen and no response when touching buttons. I tried doing a reset a few times and nothing. You can tell it resets and thats it, buttons go black again. ANyone know what to do???? havent found anything on the search which is why i am asking. Thanks in advance!!!

So ive gotten to the point where i can get in the service menu, however i cant boot up in test mode at all, no matter which one i use. I have however discovered that when i do a uboot check it says bad when it does the self check. I did the same thing on my friends working properly avic f90 and his says good when you check uboot. Could this possibly be why it does not boot? Am i doing something wrong somewhere? Cmon guys, 60+ views and noone can help? PLEASE PLEASE help!!!!! It sucks having absolutely no working stereo in my car lol

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so i sent out my 900bt on the 9th of sept after trying to fix it myself with no luck. Sent it to pioneers chicago repair facility, got it back today finally. Turns out it was a hardware problem after all, they replaced the navi board and reloaded the 2.006 software. So far all has been ok except ive had to do 2 resets from not being able to go into the setup menu. But since those 2 resets its been ok. They fixed it under the warranty as well, and as you remember i had the 3.0 software that was up on this site for download a few months ago. So anyways that wasnt too bad since they fixed it for free, now i got my navi back, couldnt stand not having a radio for that long though. But anyways just wanted to let you all know what happened and thanks again for all the help you guys provided.