AVIC411.com

Destination on right or left???? I want to know!

One of the features I was hoping 3.0 brought was the ability for the nav to tell me if my destination is on the right or left. This is so simple, yet every time I go some where I have to guess if its on the right or left.

Is there a mod out there that will do what I want?

Does my f900 already have this i just need to enable it?

Yeah that has helped some when i enter an address. but if im just doing a search for a business i dont look/remember the address when i get there. and i find myself wondering if its going to be on the right or left

From what I have read its in the voice file. There is a text file in there that can be modded to say left or right. This is on my list of things to do. Hopefully someone can chime in before I have time to get to it and provide more info.

the voice file for destination on the LEFT/RIGHT is posted just above 1/2 way down the page.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26699&p=185692&hilit=+left#p185692

HERE is a link to the actual voice file:

download/file.php?id=7994

I downloaded the file and I can see where in the command file it has the left/right but it still does not work. I only get " you have arrived at your destination"

I did notice template numbers and i was going to swap the "" you have arrived at your destination" with the " you have arrived at your destination on left/right" I think one i 22 and the other one is 24 to see if that made a difference.

Has anyone tried this?