AVIC411.com

Is This THEME Possible?

Hi Ppl,

Can anyone tell me if is this them that I am working on actually possible?

My unit hasn't arrived yet so I can't tell.

The issues I´m concerned is:

- Fonts (I want an specific type and size)

- Menu Buttons (Do they really have to split inbetween them?)

- Background (does it HAS to be always plain Black)

The image I´m attaching is in devlpmnt yet so don't pay attention to its uglyness.

So people, if you have anything to add please let me know!

post-36164-12872758917181_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's looking pretty good. If you want, I'll test out your theme for you to see how it's going. I think you should be able to make the main menu without any spaces between the icons but I'm not 100% sure. The background for the main menu will always be black (for now). So far, no one has figured out exactly how to change the background color. Also, as for the different fonts, I believe you will need to add the font that you want to use into the "iGo" folder and then you will need to edit the navigatmap_800_480.ui file to tell the system which font to use, what size it should be, and what color it should be.

i like this theme its pretty sick man.

I was wondering if there is a way of changing what something says.

Like the top menu. could i change that to like just pontiac so it can match my car.

I kind of dont need the nav to tell me im on the top menu. Hopefully i can figure that out bymyself lol :lol:

i have been developing my own image file based on a blue color and i am interested in trying out your file. it looks pretty good although i would probably modify yours so that I can have the blue top bar and change the button pushes to blue as well. can you please forward it to me, i would appreciate it. thanks

Sure you can.

If you want, just tell me what you want in blue and I make the modifications for you.

Tell me where to send the files.

That looks good. I am going to post my pics in a little while. I changed the theme to a blue theme and also changed the buttons in the image folder and the nav files to match. It took me a couple of weeks and it is a collection of a bunch of files put together. I still need some help identifying a couple of buttons. Once I post the pics you can see what I am talking about. But your setup is very nice, I like it.

Sure you can.

If you want, just tell me what you want in blue and I make the modifications for you.

Tell me where to send the files.

That looks good. I am going to post my pics in a little while. I changed the theme to a blue theme and also changed the buttons in the image folder and the nav files to match. It took me a couple of weeks and it is a collection of a bunch of files put together. I still need some help identifying a couple of buttons. Once I post the pics you can see what I am talking about. But your setup is very nice, I like it.

I would love to see it.

Check the Igo Skin Editor, It may help you to identify those images.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24032

http://www.andreavb.com/igo8