AVIC411.com

Adding multiroute to your mods - Tested Successful

You are going to edit a few files here. Start with getting the zip file attached to this post. In there you will need to copy multidraw_800_480.ui to the ui_pioneer\800_480\ui in your data.zip. Copy multidraw.ui and multicalc.ui to your ui_pioneer\common\ui folder in your data.zip. Copy all of the images to your 800_480 folder.

MultiDraw.rar

Once that is done open main.ui in the 800_480/ui directory and add the following line to the top section:

import "ui_pioneer/800_480/ui/MultiDraw_800_480.ui"

add this to the bottom section:

import "ui_pioneer/common/ui/MultiDraw.ui"

Next open the variable_def.ui file in the common/ui folder and add in the following (I did it just above the line with the *****12.16***** in it):

In the same variable_def.ui file add the following at the bottom of the file under the last variable:

Next open the favorite.ui file in the common/ui folder and add in the following to the section at the top below the vManageMode line:

Next open the browsemap.ui file in the common/ui folder and add the following to the bottom of the file:

Once that is done you need to add in a place to launch it in your NavigateMap_800_480.ui file in the 800_480/ui folder with the following action:

onrelease='nextstate d_StMultiRouteDraw'

Since this feature works when in route you want to make sure you use a visible model when the Navigation has route only for your button. The full code that I used was from my Current Speed Sign in the Diaftia mods:

I am pretty sure that is all the steps.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! Again, thanks for the work! I can't wait to get home and give this a try!!!

Great! Let me know how it works. I didnt QA these directions so if I missed an image or an error happens, and you are sure you followed the directions, let me know.

Hangs at system starting when I turn the unit on. Does nothing else. I have rechecked the changes 3 times and get the same thing each time I try to turn the unit on.

Thanks, looked at the files again. Add these in:

Add this at the bottom of the variable_def.ui file:

Also copy the AJG_ico_popup_exit.bmp file from the updated attachment at the top to the 800_480 directory and the multicalc.ui file to the common ui folder..

Hangs at system starting when I turn the unit on. Does nothing else. I have rechecked the changes 3 times and get the same thing each time I try to turn the unit on.

Also copy the AJG_ico_popup_exit.bmp file from the updated attachment at the top to the 800_480 directory and the multicalc.ui file to the common ui folder..

Within the header section before or after the ***1.9 area. I dont' think it matters as long as its before the got the updated download now

Within the header section before or after the ***1.9 area. I dont' think it matters as long as its before the got the updated download now

You caught me trying to ninja edit. It goes in the main area. Not the header section. Doesnt matter where. I personally put it above the ***1.9 area but it doesn't matter as long as its in the body/main section.

You caught me trying to ninja edit. It goes in the main area. Not the header section. Doesnt matter where. I personally put it above the ***1.9 area but it doesn't matter as long as its in the body/main section.

Here is where I put it --

;*********************1.9**************************

-- Ooops missed multicalc.ui hold on I'll be back

I just followed the directions and ran the multidraw in an emulator with no problems. I think you might have placed something incorrectly someplace dpdurst. Let me know if you can find it and I will make sure to clear up the directions if needed.

Is there someone else that can test this as well?

I just followed the directions and ran the multidraw in an emulator with no problems. I think you might have placed something incorrectly someplace dpdurst. Let me know if you can find it and I will make sure to clear up the directions if needed.

I'll give it a try tonight. Work gets on the way of all my modding :D

I'll give it a try tonight. Work gets on the way of all my modding :D

Trust me... I started a new job this week and its seriously impacting my modification schedule. ;)

I'll try to look again tonight, otherwise It will have to wait till I get back from Vacation. I checked and rechecked, will do again and see if I didn't miss something.

Have you tried it in an emulator? I have noticed they are more prone to throwing errors that are correctable.