AVIC411.com

D3 navi discs

Ok this isn't the first forum i've joined, but this is one of the harder ones to navigate through. I've been on here as a guest for about a month, answering my own question except for one. I thought i found the answer but came across another post that went against what i thought was the answer. Basically I need the east coast disc for the D3 i read on this site to go to pirate bay and download the file Pioneer_Avic_Navigation_CNDV-70MTP_East_2007. which i did and took about a week to do, now im excited ready to finally get my D3 navi working but while searching for how to burn it correctly i come across a post saying this file is for d1,d2, and it messes up the d3. But i can't find anywhere on the site or through the search button that tells me what file to download. all im asking is what file to get if you have the file could you pass it to me please and how to burn it. I've done and been doing the research and have not come across anything i know how you guys feel about lazy new ppl but i assure you i did a ton of reading and head scratching looking for the right file. I just really dont want to mess up my stereo i know there is like 10 different ways to burn this so i dont really need to know that i just need the file.

• 2 weeks later...