AVIC411.com

IGO 8.3 complete folder

Tomola's flash has already Igo8.3

I'm already using 2009.6 maps of europe with it and there's no trouble.

Zelig, what did you have to do to get the 2009.06 maps working with Tomola's flash? I got the Teleatlas map already - will I need to replace EZrider.exe (which I got) and the licence file (which I don't got :wink: ) or, are the ones on Tomola's flash ready for new maps?

You will need to replace the EZRider if you want to use maps that weren't issued by Pioneer.

You will only need a license replacement if you want to use maps of an area that wasn't already on your AVIC.

i.e. if you only had Western Europe maps issued by Pioneer then you can update all of those without a license file but to add USA or Eastern Europe you will need the license file. If you had Teleatlas map of UK then you can replace it with a newer one without replacement of the license, if you didn't then to use that map you need a license.

Hope this helps

TZ

But thanks for information, maybe I have some error somewhere

You speak about tomola's 3.0003 EU version ?

Yes, That's the one i use.

What's about 3.1 for EU, is here some mirror of dumped "My flashdisk" ?

Haven't found it yet. If someone has, please shere the information. :wink:

Zelig, what did you have to do to get the 2009.06 maps working with Tomola's flash? I got the Teleatlas map already - will I need to replace EZrider.exe (which I got) and the licence file (which I don't got ) or, are the ones on Tomola's flash ready for new maps?

Yes. you have to use the hacked Ezrider ( the new one for 3.0 firmaware) to make them work. I also added (added, i didn't erase any of the other) the Global licence to it just i case, and all works well.