AVIC411.com

3.0 Problems.....

I have just done the legit pioneer update with their 2 flash drives. All seemed good, but when the syste rebooted, it was stuck in the system startup screen which I could not get out of. After a few minutes, it would reboot. Anybody else have this problem, and how do I fix it? It won't let me reinstall

Well, I tried everything and nothing seems to work. I have the hardware bypass in and I am wondering if that caused a glitch because in one part of the instructions, it said that I had to engage the parking break.....I dunno? After spending $75 cdn + tax on this, I now installed the hacked version and it works like a charm..... go figure!

I had the same problem. It turned out the license files never got copied onto the AVIC. I manually copied them from the SD card to the radio. I also realized that the upgrade was only partially complete even though the installer said everything completed just fine. So I ran the latest X Series upgrade (3.01010) and that seemed to get everything straightened out. Hope this helps.

That is weird, I just looked at my original backup that was messed up by the original and you are right, for some reason it didnt copy them over. Oh well, to late now. I already have the hacked version running and as far as I know, I cant reupload the original as it is only good for one machine and I messed it up the first time:(