AVIC411.com

3.01 Map Color Scheme Turn Arrows

Hi,

When I use a map color scheme other than the original Pioneer blue and red, the route arrows on the map showing where to turn are solid black.

On the Pioneer colors, they are green with a black outline (which I prefer).

Anyone else noticed this or know how to correct it? I use Easy day and Monopoly night.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi,

When I use a map color scheme other than the original Pioneer blue and red, the route arrows on the map showing where to turn are solid black.

On the Pioneer colors, they are green with a black outline (which I prefer).

Anyone else noticed this or know how to correct it? I use Easy day and Monopoly night.

Thanks,

Jason

I would imagine changing nextarrowcolor, nextarrowcontourcolor, guidancestrip, and guidancestrip_ext values in COLOR.INI would let you recolor them to your liking...

Looking in my Monopoly Night .ini file I see the colors as such:

nextarrowcolor = 0,255,255,255

These are not the standard hexidecimal color codes (i.e. #FFFFFF) but rather 3-digit non-dithering...I think.

But now, it is listing four color segments so how is the arrow color determined? Whick is R, G, B and what is the "0"?

Thanx,

Bud

Looking in my Monopoly Night .ini file I see the colors as such:

nextarrowcolor = 0,255,255,255

These are not the standard hexidecimal color codes (i.e. #FFFFFF) but rather 3-digit non-dithering...I think.

But now, it is listing four color segments so how is the arrow color determined? Whick is R, G, B and what is the "0"?

Thanx,

Bud

0 is in the comments as to what it means (leave it as is), and the rest is standard RGB in standard decimal notation.