AVIC411.com

F90BT and iPhone 3g music problem

Its been over a year since I had my F90BT installed and paired with my iphone. Lately, I have problems with my iPhone playing music correctly in the car. When plugged in with the pioneer cable, I first get a connection failed, please reconnect. Then when I plug it back it, my music will play but 95% of the music will go through the left speakers in the car and the right side gets the remaining 5%. This only happens when playing music through the iPhone. When playing it through the radio or CD, sounds will come out from all speakers. Is this a sign of my headunit dying or is there something wrong with my iphone? What can be the problem?

I had the same thing on my 900BT. It started after about two months. Came with 2.o factory update. Finally pulled unit and sent back under warranty. Came back with note that the software was reloaded. Works perfect. They did send a new cord also. Could have been bad cord but they did not say so.

I guess try and reload default software and start over.

Good Luck!

It has nothing to do with firmware/software. It is a hardware issue, one Pioneer is aware of. The plug that the white harness plugs into that connects all the RCA cables to the unit has a weak solder joint and causes the iPod RCA inputs from the iPod cable to short out either left or right or both, sometimes fade in and out (loosing connection). Send it in for repairs...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...