AVIC411.com

F900bt keeps rebooting

hi i have a F900bt and it was working great for about 6 months then all of a sudden it would just reboot constantly tried resetting and factory restore on it and still all the unit would do is restart. what it will do is boot up and at splash screen it would restart. for me to get into settings it would have to press eject and reset at the same time and that will allow me to change settings but it will continue to do the same thing it has been doing this for some time now i sent it to pioneer 2 times already and they sent it back saying that its fine but today when i was driving it started all over again what am i to do can anyone help me thanks.

lsl

This has been a problem for many users. It seems that 6 months is the breaking point for many systems. There are many posts on this problem you can search for. Since you have sent your unit out twice and it still is not fixed I would push Pioneer to replace it. As a last ditch send it to a different Pioneer repair office the one you are using seems useless.