AVIC411.com

How do I enable recording of Sirius Programing?

I have sirius on my Z110bt and I also have the bus installed as well. When I press the replay button (i think that's what it's called) nothing happens. I know that I can pause and listen to up to 44 minutes of sirius programing but I can't figure out how to do it. Anybody have any ideas how to get it working? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unless they have changed something since last year, the instant replay only works when you are using one of the portable sirius radios as the tuner, not the SCC1. You would need the CDSB10, the SCVDOC1, and then a sportster or stilletto or one of the other portables that has instant replay capability

I have installed both the SIRIUS SCC1 SIRIUS Connect Universal Tuner and Pioneer CD-SB10 - Sirius Bus Interface for use with Pioneer SAT Radio Ready Headunits and AV Receivers.
Unless they have changed something since last year, the instant replay only works when you are using one of the portable sirius radios as the tuner, not the SCC1. You would need the CDSB10, the SCVDOC1, and then a sportster or stilletto or one of the other portables that has instant replay capability

Does it say this anywhere in the documentation? I swear I did not see it if its there... now I bought a SCC1 thinking that I would get this functionality with the CDSB10, and now I have to see if 6ave will exchange it for the SCVDOC1 and a DIFFERENT radio?

I should have just got XM instead :(

Ya, it says "Replay Function: Pause, rewind and replay up to 60 minutes of live radio with compatible Sirius Replay devices." No replay in the hideaway tuners. You would think it would've been added to the current ones, they only came out last year

XM doesn't have replay either if you it makes you fell any better :)

This is from page 154 of the manual:

"The “Instant Replay” function allows you to

replay the stored broadcast on Pioneer SIRIUS

BUS INTERFACE (if Pioneer SIRIUS BUS IN-

TERFACE capable for this function). As soon

as you tune to a channel, Pioneer SIRIUS BUS

INTERFACE automatically begins storing the

broadcast. It can store approximately up to 44

minutes previous (depending on the selected

channel and the memor y capacity of Pioneer

SIRIUS BUS INTERFACE)."

This seems clear to me that the manual says its the BUS INTERFACE that does the storing of the instant replay function, which is why I got the scc1 instead of the scdoc1 + new radio.... I wonder how much of a waste of time it would be to call pioneer on this?