AVIC411.com

sd music not working

All that I can think of is to blow it out with compressed air. Hold the can 6 inches back at first, you don't want to shoot air in at full blast unless you have to. Have you tried multiple sd cards? Canned air can also shoot a liquid 'vapor' when you first use it so be careful (have the power off when you spray it). Have you tried the reset button? Have you looked in the slot with a flashlight? Idunno after that...

All that I can think of is to blow it out with compressed air. Hold the can 6 inches back at first, you don't want to shoot air in at full blast unless you have to. Have you tried multiple sd cards? Canned air can also shoot a liquid 'vapor' when you first use it so be careful (have the power off when you spray it). Have you tried the reset button? Have you looked in the slot with a flashlight? Idunno after that...

it is weird i can even go into testmode and do all my mods no problem and i can add spalsh screens just doesn't get past loading when the music is being accessed.

it is weird i can even go into testmode and do all my mods no problem and i can add spalsh screens just doesn't get past loading when the music is being accessed.

Sounds like a problem with file or folder structure..

Have you tried a small SD card with only a few MP3s on it?

Could you have broken media player functionality with one of your mods? best way to be 100% sure you didn't would be to go back to the stock Pioneer OS with no mods.