AVIC411.com

Will this fit in my 4Runner? General ? too...

I think I have decided on this unit. Crutchfields website states this will fit in my 4Runner but when I look at the length of the unit and my stock unit it looks like I will not have enough room.

I took a pic of my dash to give you an idea, if that helps....

It's a 2004 4Runner, Limited. I have some other questions below the pic too! :)

DSC01015.jpg

Is the Nav a NAv disc that comes with this unit?

Where is the cheapest place to find the iphone connector? ebay? My brother installs car stereos in his car all the time. Is doing one with Nav, etc any more difficult? He is very savvy with normal CD players for cars, mechanics of cars, etc.

Second, my car has a stock DVD player in the back for people to watch movies. I just bought this car so learning more about it still. Can I setup the unit and the DVD player in the back to display the movie on the DVD player and the Pioneer unit at the same time with audio going though the whole speaker system?

The DVD player currently only plays through wireless headphones...at least I think that is the only way. I can't seem to figure out how to play the audio through all speakers. Guess Toyota did this on purpose?

Thanks for the help