AVIC411.com

I have a Z2 upgraded to a Z3 I am buyiung the new Z110BT this weekend but want to make sure I get the right stuff dont want to get told have to buy more stuff then I need.

1. Will my current XM tuner work with both music and traffic?

2. If not does anyone here have MSN Direct Traffic in Houston and do you like it?

Thanks guys.. for all your help.

XM Nav Traffic will not work with the Z110BT. It will work for XM radio service though.

I have the MSN Traffic in the Dallas area, and it is WAY better than XM NAV traffic. XM only gave traffic conditions and traffic flow for the major interstates. MSN give you incidents and flow on lots of the smaller highways...

Auto Sound Discounters I-10 and Sheldon. Do you have or know of a good place with a good deal?

Stero Max off the SW Freeway (northbound)near hillcroft told me $1289 on the phone, I did not try to bargan with him but I am sure you could prob talk him down to $1200 or at least $1250 out the door. I know of another place selling it for $1100, but I don't think they are an authorized dealer though. They get their stuff from a distributor on Harwin, the distributor IS an authorized dealers, they were listed on Pioneers web-site but I think they were taken off because they only sell to dealers. Stereo Max IS an authorized dealer though.

you can also call some of these places on the link below to see what they charge and/or if you can talk them down.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/porta ... 67a8c0RCRD

Thanks for the info... I got them to do a install for $1100 only thing over that I have to buy is the MSN tuner for the traffic. Do you use that and if so do you like it?

Thats at Audio Sound Discounters? I actually be picking mine up Tuesday. I am gonna search for the MSN tuner today and this weekend. I'll let you know if I find a good deal.